One Hundred Years of Solitude

Category: Livres anglais et trangers,Boutiques,Chercher au Coeur!

One Hundred Years of Solitude Details

[button]

Reviews

Everyone has an opinion about this book and it is strictly love/hate. Yes, the prose is unusual and keeping track of all of the characters (who often share the same name...) is hard but, personally, I loved this book. If you want a more detailed evaluation, see the first 3 or so that are really spot on.For my part, I will just say: READ THIS BOOK. Maybe you will love it, maybe you will hate it but it is a book that needs to be read. Saying it should be 'required reading for the human race' is subject to debate but to say it is a more than worthwhile read is an understatement.I got my very good condition copy for 2 euro. At that price, you can't go wrong. What are you waiting for?

[button]

About

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel